Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Let's Eat Cake!! (June 9)

This post is all about cake!!
A birthday cake is pretty special to the birthday boy especially when you are 3 and 1!!
They had fun eating and we had a wonderful time watching them enjoy their cake!!
Of course, we had our own cake and ice cream to eat, too!!

Luke is ready to blow out his candles!! Happy 3rd Birthday, Luke!!!

Happy 1st Birthday, John David!!

Let's eat cake!! It took John David a little while to dig in....but he soon got the right idea.

This cake is yummy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cakes not only looked great, they tasted great!! You did an awesome job on the party, Jen and Al. We had a great time watching our grandsons celebrate, along with their family and friends. You've got some fabulous pictures of John David eating cake!!

Anonymous said...

You not only have cute kids, but you are an excellent cake baker and decorator. The cakes were soooo cute and so were the birthday boys! Thanks for a good time!
Grandma & Grandpa

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I LOVE the cakes! They are GREAT! You and Johnna should both go into business decorating cakes! I'm so glad your boys celebrate their birthdays together because I think I will do that with my February babies!

Al and Jen said...

Thanks! I enjoyed making the cakes however, I told Al not to ever let me think that I would want to open my own business. This is my first cake like this and I was pretty surprised that I could do it. It was great having their party together especially since we would pretty much be inviting the same people to both parties.