Friday, April 20, 2007

Fun with Austin

Scott, Joann & Austin came to visit in Kentucky for a week. We always get excited when they drive all the way from Texas to see us! Luke and Austin enjoy spending time together. Learning to share with each other was a lesson that had to be reviewed again and again. However, that didn't affect their love for each other. Luke misses Austin already!! Austin & Luke
almost 2 and almost 3 Aunt Joann had fun with our large bubble wand. As you can tell by the look on Luke's face, this was a cool bubble. In fact, this photo was taken just in time because I had to duck as the bubble came straight for me. No, I wasn't afraid.....I didn't want the camera lens to get wet!

Luke, Austin & John David

almost 3, 2, & 1 years old

Aunt Jen had fun pulling the boys in the wagon. I couldn't go fast enough. And they didn't want me to stop!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your action shots! Great pictures of great kids!
Love, Mom