Friday, November 2, 2007

Our Third Child Is On the Way!!! (September 6)


We are excited to announce that the third Chandler baby is on it's way and should be here by April 6th. This is an ultrasound of the baby at just 9 weeks old on September 6th. If you were wondering what happened to the blogger....well she has been trying to keep her head above housework, etc. despite the fact that she has been very sick. So, blogging has not been a top priority. But now that I am almost halfway through the pregnancy, I am feeling much better and hope to have more time and energy to blog.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet him or her in person in a few months. We are so blessed. Glad you are feeling so much better. I love to see pictures on your blog.
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go ahead and throw my prediction out there....this one's a girl. And I already know you are trying to decide between the names Joy and Renee....go with Joy...I like it better! : ) (for everyone else reading this...of course this is a joke!)
Can't wait to meet Baby #3!!!
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Karen, SHE's a girl--even has a crown on her head.
Beautiful, whichever. And I think this one ought to be names Ann Margaret!!! :)
Love, Grandma

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Okay so I'm WAY late on this but CONGRATULATIONS! It is so exciting that you have another baby on the way! Now that you have 3 maybe I'll start working on my third (hehe, just kidding, we have to wait awhile for another one).

Christy