Monday, May 19, 2008

The Circus!! (April 26)



If the slide show has already played, click on "view all images" or refresh this page.

We heard the circus was coming to town (actually to the RSEC at Murray Sate) so we got tickets to see the Greatest Show on Earth! We had great seats--We are on the front row of the chair seats pretty much right in front of the action. You can see the row of folding chairs in front of us....these stayed empty the entire time.

My favorite photos were the ones that I could capture of my boys. Their eyes were glued to the circus ring for just about the entire two hours!! Priceless expressions from their first Ringing Brothers & Barnum and Bailey Circus.

And my sweet baby girl rested peacefully in Aunt Stephanie & Mommy's arms. The noise didn't seem to bother her a bit!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. Not sure I've ever been to a circus that good.
Love, Mom