Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daily Blessings (May 16)

A happy smiling Lucy is such a sweet blessing. Believe it or not but when she has been well-fed, I can say "cheese" and she will smile. Crazy....but it tends to work. I can't get enough photos of this precious baby and she doesn't seem to mind!!

My two sons are also super sweet....not only to me but to each other. This is such a neat thing to see. Here they are actually coloring together. Of course I had to take a photo to capture the moment. They even posed for me. I love my job! Thank you, Lord.

5 comments:

Scott and Joann said...

How SWEET!! Lucy's smile is contagious!

love you!
Joann

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Lucy is! Can't wait to see her again! And the boys just get cuter and more precious each day. What a fun family you have!

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Love the yellow hat....I think it was a good choice.

We love you guys!
Keith, Deena and the Green Girls

Anonymous said...

How precious! She knows she will be smiling for lots of pictures, so she has already learned the routine! Wow! And the boys are sooooo cute.
Love, Mom