Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lucy is 2 months old (May 25, 2008)

Time passes so quickly. I am just not ready for Lucy to be 2 months old. I love being a mommy to three kids. It does get a bit crazy. But, I have to admit that I am enjoying my little girl.



Believe it or not, Lucy still enjoys being swaddled at 2 months. She happily goes down for her naps. I am having trouble finding blankets large enough to swaddle her in. Yes, you do see a blue blanket....yes it belonged to the boys....yes, I think she looks pretty in blue, too.




What a sweet grin for her big brother! This big brother is enjoying every minute with his little sister. I think she will be well protected!!
Sweet little girl in a great big chair. I love you, baby girl. Can't wait to make lots of memories with you this next month!!!


Oh, isn't this outfit adorable. I just love the sweater. I have to admit...I am having fun dressing a little girl. It really is like having a real live doll!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! It is like having a baby doll, isn't it? Little girls are so fun!!! : )
Love, Karen