Monday, March 24, 2008

Here comes Baby #3


Hey there everyone!! I know that it has been quite some time since our last post and I'm sure that everyone is forgiving of that. :)

It is Monday evening and we have just checked into the hospital. Jen is having to be induced because of the size of the baby. :) Our two previous, Luke and John, were delivered about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks early, so this one has followed the same pattern. NO!!! We don't know the sex of the baby and we're not sharing names!! So, you'll just have to wait out the suspense with us. :)

We'll get some rest tonight and see how the cervadil works. Jen just got her IV and she should be going to sleep soon. So far, she's not having any contractions (let me rephrase, she's not feeling any contractions). The chart is showing that she is having some, but nothing "big" right now.

I'll give more update later. Stay tuned!!!

One excited Daddy,

AL

3 comments:

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

Yipeeeee! How exciting! I guess I am the only one at home to respond since everyone else is there!!!!!!!! Here I sit at school! Jonathan and I are so excited for you and happy for you! We can't wait to meet this little one face to face!

Love you bunches!

Julie

Anonymous said...

We look forward to seeing you soon!
and meeting the little one later today!!!!!!!!! : )
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! i voted for a girl!! she is born on larry's birthday so we will remember this happy day, love & prayers bro. larry & mary lynn hawkins