Friday, March 28, 2008

Small Clarification...

I'm getting lots of threatening emails of people going to pinch my head off, kill me, get back at me, strangle me and much more because of the delay of posting the gender and name of the baby. This has put some fear in my life and I must come out in the open and explain a small important detail as to why I waited so long to reveal the info. :)

The reason for waiting so long for posting was that we were waiting for certain family members (namely our little boys, Luke and John David) to get the hospital and hear first before we broadcasted it on the internet. :)

I hope everyone understands. :) Love to all!!

Baby update: We're at home today, resting. Even the boys are taking the day off from playing with their cousins and grandparents. Lucy is still eating and sleeping very well. Mommy is also sleeping well. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"to pinch my head off, kill me, get back at me, strangle me and much more "? No one had better lay a finger on "MY SWEET AL"!! If they do they will have Aunt Millie to answer to. Personally I loved the suspense.
Your Loving Aunt
Millie

Unknown said...

I know that you were under the infulence of my big brother (Scott)! That is why I would like to offer my wisdom and compassion to Lucy. It is not easy being a sweet little girl when you have two older brothers there to get you in trouble.

Love you all!
Sharon

Al and Jen said...

Thank you, Aunt Mille!! I know that you always are willing to take up for me. :)

Al and Jen said...

Actually, Scott did help me compose the suspenseful email. How did you know? :)