Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Lucy and Me (April 11)

Today my dear friend Jennifer offered to have the boys over to her house to play so that Lucy and I could have some time together. Luke & John David readily went to play with Ashley & Hannah. Thank you so much, Jen for giving me and Lucy such quality time together!!! :)

Although it was great being by myself (since Lucy slept most of the morning), I missed the extra noise in the house, I mean boys. When they arrived home that afternoon with Al, the boys actually ran inside and were excited to see me. That was fun. Not that they are not usually excited to see me but usually we are always together. Usually it is Al that we all run to the door to welcome home. So it was fun getting such big hugs from my big boys!!

Thanks again, Jen!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one on one time with your daughter is precious and it is soooo much fun when you can leave the boys at home & you & Lucy can go shopping together when she is older. Alora & I do it as often as we can ........ love it !!! I think the boys appreciate us girls a little more when we come back lol gotta love 'em !!!! :)
Love to U all !!!! Candice :)