Thursday, April 17, 2008

RUB A DUB DUB....LUCY's Gets in the TUB!! (April 16)

Lucy seems to enjoy taking a bath. She doesn't make a noise.

Her brothers enjoyed helping me give her a bath.

There's nothing much cuter than a baby wrapped up in a hooded towel!! Notice the Duck slippers. The boys hardly wore them because I never could get them on their feet very easily. Thankfully, Lucy has slender feet and fit easily into the slippers!!

After getting dressed, Lucy enjoyed some tummy time. I didn't get the camera in time to capture her lifting up her head. She doesn't seem to mind being on her tummy.

3 comments:

Scott and Joann said...

How sweet! I love hooded towels. Wish I had one as an adult! :) Ha ha!

Melanie Davis said...

What a sweet baby girl! Hey we changed our blog address. Shoot us an e-mail and Adam and I will send you all an invite.

Melanie

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Very cute! I love the slippers!