Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oatmeal Brothers (April 14)


I had to document this "daily" breakfast request since a year from now I may forget or the boys may have changed their interests. Every morning when I ask the boys what they want for breakfast, Luke replies "Oatmeal and RayRays." (John David wants to say it and readily moves his mouth and smiles when I mention Oatmeal and Raisins.) The boys LOVE oatmeal. I have had to up the number of servings throughout the winter because they were gobbling it up and wanting more. Our boys are excellent breakfast eaters!!! We have eaten a lot of Oatmeal and Turkey Bacon during these cold months. Be sure to double click on John David's photo and see all of the oatmeal on his chin. His ablity to eat with a spoon has definitely improved. He can't shovel in the oatmeal fast enough!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

I know you are busy...but if you think about it could you e-mail me what kind of oatmeal you feed your boys...I'm trying to find a new breakfast idea for Hannah...she is tired of her clifford cereal...i bought some oatmeal but don't know how to prepare it...I was wondering how you prepare yours or if you buy those packets that are prepared already...she can't have those because of her allergies. But she loves raisins and she ate oatmeal as a baby and liked it.

Scott and Joann said...

I bet your boys have LOW Cholesterol!